23.7.12

Last week.

My blog posts' frequency are in direct proportion to the excitement level in the week itself.
If I have a week jam packed with activities (which are blog worthy), I'd probably do a few more posts than usual.
Or, if I have more thoughts that week, you'll see more updates too.

Unfortunately, even though my schedule was packed last week,
the excitement level was like, a 3/10.
So not much updates here! 
My Twitter and Instagram weren't very happening either, if you noticed.

I think blogging is good.
It makes me reflect on what I did for the week and constantly reminds me to lead a more exciting life.
Hahaha.
Also, I got quite a few sponsorship offers lately and I'm rather excited to blog about them (when the time is right) too!


Here're some of my OTDs from last week:




Neon Glow Top in White paired with my worn-to-death blue skinnies.
Hahaha.
This is so expected of me.
Tsktsktsk.


Still loving the florals.
:)


My most inconvenient outfit of the week.
I have a love-hate relationship with off-shoulder tops.
But definitely all love for high waist jeans which are so, so flattering!


Me and Sissy went for a haircut mid week.
Decided to visit Bugis Essensuals because Sissy wanted to do shoulder length hair...
And we thought it would be better to find a more reputable salon to do it.
;p


I merely had a fringe cut.
Still want to keep my hair long for a change!
Then maybe cut after I get sick of long hair, haha.


While waitingggggg.


Sissy looking very happy with her change in hairstyle!
I think she looks more refreshed with shorter hair too.
Heh.


I don't think you can see any difference in my hair, so here's my outfit for that day.
Slouchy chiffon shirt and a trusty pair of Topshop denim shorts.
:)

Friday was family portrait day,
I wore my graduation robe and gathered everyone (including Xiaobai) at TTR's studio to take peektures!

They're not fully edited yet so I shall not post them up yet.
Here're some 'behind the scenes' of me and my sisters after the photoshoot.
Hahaha.








Love them to bits.

Happy with how the photos turned out!
And thank you Suan, for helping us take those precious photos!
:)


I am now walking and moving like an old lady because I did some catching up with my JC squash mates on Sunday, 
over 2 hours of squash.
The last time I played squash was 3 years ago.
Even though I jog quite regularly nowadays, 
I still find myself aching over all because the muscle group required for squash is vastly different.
Despite my old and aching joints, I cannot wait for our next session of squash!
♥  

I'm going to have my nails done tomorrow,
can't wait to Instagram them once done!
Have a fabulous week ahead, everyone!